In 20 hours I will be at the airport to go on a nice short trip to Italy. I’m going with my other half Marko and in our 7+ years together it’s going to be the first trip we’re going on together. Pretty crazy!
Although we’re only there for 4 days I still need to take my essentials. They are pretty much always the same, doesn’t matter if I go to the countryside on the weekend or in this case to a sunny and really warm city in Italy. So here they are – my must-have things to pack today.
*I will add links later because my time is very limited at the moment, sorry!
- Bumble and Bumble invisible oil heat-protective hair primer
- Small Wet brush
- Schwarzkopf Osis+ Smooth Polish Elixir
- Artistry Signature Select brightening face serum
- Artistry Rich cleansing foam
- Brushes & sponges – H&M, Ecotools, LA Girl, Real Techniques
- Face: La Girl Pro HD foundation + La Girl Pro concealer for contouring,
- Artistry light concealer
- Artistry loose powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Lips: Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipsticks Ruby Tuesday & Star Dust Pink
- NYX lip liner Hot Red & Essence soft lip liner Lost in Love
- Eyes: Artistry Studio NYC On the Go Palette (with highlighter and blush)
- Naked 2 Basics palette
- H&M Single eyeshadow Chin CHin
- Essence waterproof eyeliner
- NYX brow powder pencil Espresso
- Maybelline Brow Drama
- Artistry Signature Eyes mascara
- Artistry 3in1 brow shaper
- iPhone XS Max + charger
- Urbanears wireless headphones
- Pocketbook Touch Lux 4
- Remington straightener
- Asus ZenBook UX430UA + charger
- This time I will bring my sister’s vlogging camera with me, too!
What I wear to the airport
Although I’ve never been to a longer flight than 4-5 hours I like to dress comfortably when I go to the airport. Our flight is really early (5 AM early) tomorrow which means that I will probably be sleepy as hell and I can’t be bothered to wear an actual outfit. I’ve decided to go with the same look that I wore last Saturday when we had a rainy “shopping” day. Everything I’m wearing is from H&M, what a surprise! 😀
There’s still a lot I need to get done before we have to go so I’m signing off now and will probably check in from Italy already. Take care! xx4