The Geek In Me
Although my day-to-day life runs mostly around clothing and fashion I’ve always had that geek side of me that gets excited about new technology. I’m sure that many of you can relate to the feeling of opening up a box of your new phone, camera or any other gadget that the mighty engineers have developed for us. It’s great. Therefore I’m always interested in trying out new devices and introducing them into my everyday life. Which is way I was super happy when Womstar offered me to test out this Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean electrical toothbrush. Here are my thoughts.
Let me start by saying that this was my first time ever using an electrical toothbrush. I’m like so yesterday, I know. Because of that I was a little bit nervous the first time that I was using it since I had no idea how to actually brush my teeth with it. And it was funny. The vibration of this brush is super intense and was struggling not to hit my teeth with the vibrating plastic part. After 2 minutes I was left with a nasty mirror, frightened face and most of the toothpaste still sitting under my tongue. I didn’t know what to think of it but I was willing to give it another try.
After a few attempts I was starting to love the brush and I enjoyed brushing my teeth more than ever. There’s just so many things to like about this particular toothbrush.
- The design – not only does it look great, it is super comfortable to hold and everything feels in balance with this brush.
- The timer – it has a built in timer which means that the brush stops for a brief moment after every 30 seconds to remind you to switch sides.
- Different modes – there are 3 modes to choose from: Clean for everyday use, White to clean stains and Gum Care to gently massage gums.
- Notification lights – your brush will let you know
when to charge it or when it’s time to change the brush head.
- The gap – it comes with a cover gap for your brush head to keep it clean and away from dust.
- Travel case – makes it super easy and safe to carry your toothbrush wherever you go.
The Best Part
In addition to being a great accessory in the bathroom this toothbrush actually works wonders. I had such a great experience with it and it truly made my teeth cleaner and whiter than ever. I can’t recommend this enough and that’s why I thinks it would make a perfect present during this holiday season. I know I would be one lucky girl to find this under my tree. Feel free to learn more about the technologies hidden inside this beauty here. As far as the price goes it’s not the cheapest tool to buy but I’m sure you can get a good deal next week since it’s Black Friday week. Happy shopping!